Learn how to get started with the WPLMS student mobile app. This course is specifically for developers who are aware of Ionic apps.
The course begins once you’ve purchased the ionic source code from Codecanyon.WPLMS student mobile app
This course requires:
- Knowledge of Ionic 3 and Ionic setup
- Knowledge of Cordova plugins
- npm commands
In this course we will cover :
- Setting up Ionic project for WPLMS.
- Using WPLMS App download files from codecanyon
- Changing the App to map your site.
- Testing in Browser mode.
- [Coming up] Publishing for Android and IOS
- [Coming up] Testing in Devices
|Setting up Ionic project||00:15:00|
|Adding Codecanyon files||00:10:00|
|WPLMS credentials for App||00:05:00|
|Creating an App ID||00:02:00|
|Mapping app to your site||00:02:00|
|Installing necessary packages||FREE||00:30:00|
|Translation and relabelling strings||00:02:00|
|Testing the app in browser||00:00:00|
|Full Video Tutorial|
No Reviews found for this course.